Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good luck from Wycombe

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Good luck from Wycombe on Mon Apr 24 2017, 11:35

Hi there. Just to wish you all the best in the play-offs from, I'd imagine, a lot of Wycombe fans. You gave us a great game in the cup and contributed to a superb atmosphere. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future, either in competition or a pre-season friendly.

View user profile

2 Good luck from Wycombe on Mon Apr 24 2017, 12:05

Thank you very much for your good wishes.

I'm sure that I speak on behalf of the 2,000 + SFC supporters that visited you on Jan 7 in hoping very much that Wycombe Wanderers also achieves a place in the League 2 play-offs and that you win promotion.

Yours is a result that I always look for, such was the goodwill generated between our two clubs.

All the best to you and Wycombe Wanderers FC.

View user profile

3 Re: Good luck from Wycombe on Mon Apr 24 2017, 17:35

Wycombe was an excellent game with a brilliant support from both teams.  And if we had won and gone to Spurs in the next round, I bet the ground wouldn't have been even half full.  The atmosphere at your ground was so good, it would have even made Russ Abbott happy.

Wycombe is certainly a ground I would like to return to, even if getting back to the station by bus after the game was a nightmare.  It's not very often that we can come away from a defeat and still be pleased with our performance.

Hopefully by the end of the game tonight we will be even happier Laughing

COYG cheers

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum