Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fave ever stourbridge game home & away

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fave ever stourbridge game home & away on Thu Dec 01 2016, 21:30

My fave ever games would be home beating kidderminster in the fa cup last season
Fave away game would be i wasnt very old but i enjoyed bromsgrove away on the easter monday my 1st real memory of a stour game dad thinks just over a 1,000 there some did a sponsored walk to

My dads fave home game was grantham at home 1990/91 the day they won the league and his fave away game was stafford town at marston rd when they won the league me & mom wasnt there we was at the challenge cup watching st helens

View user profile

2 Re: Fave ever stourbridge game home & away on Fri Dec 02 2016, 09:51

I took part in that sponsored walk to Bromsgrove, I remember doing it because I took a de-tour round a garden centre on the way Embarassed

Until tomorrow (hopefully!), my favourite home game has got to be when we beat FCUM 1-0 in the league Nov 2014. And away it has got to be Dover in the FA Cup last season. What a brilliant atmosphere, it would have made Russ Abbott proud Laughing

Having said that I also used to enjoy our away games in the Welsh Cup, and would much rather be playing in that than the WSC but unfortunately we can't anymore.

View user profile

3 Fave ever stourbridge game home & away on Fri Dec 02 2016, 10:21

Dad was going to say h*******n away in 1993 they lost 3-2 but won the semi final over the 2legs

View user profile

4 Re: Fave ever stourbridge game home & away on Fri Dec 02 2016, 20:32

kiera_1992 wrote:Dad was going to say h*******n away in 1993 they lost 3-2 but won the semi final over the 2legs

Definitely. And not a mention of you know what.

View user profile

5 Lol on Fri Dec 02 2016, 21:21

dave w wrote:
kiera_1992 wrote:Dad was going to say h*******n away in 1993 they lost 3-2 but won the semi final over the 2legs

Definitely. And not a mention of you know what.

Dad would kill me if i said the h word like my family on my moms side if i said l******l for football or w***n for rugby

View user profile

6 Re: Fave ever stourbridge game home & away on Sat Dec 10 2016, 11:14

Rushall (5-0), or Plymouth (2-0) at home in the FA Cup probably. Although Whitehawk now has to be right up there.

Away, Hucknall or Buxton. Leamington was probably the standout result but it was backs to the wall for 120 minutes and was more just a sheer gritty performance and a stunning breakaway winner. Hucknall and Buxton we blew them out of the water.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum