Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Kayo ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where's Kayo ? on Fri Nov 13 2015, 22:30

Amidst all the current excitement I can't help but think.....what's happened to last season's top scorer Kayo Brown ?
Come to think of it, what's also happened to Nathan Hayward ?
I recall Kayo was said to be unable to play Saturday's because of work commitments, which raised an eye brow or two at the time. Since then .....silence.
Are they still with us ?
Have I missed something ?

View user profile

2 Re: Where's Kayo ? on Fri Nov 13 2015, 22:55

I understand that after the home game against Barwell his knee( I think)was very swollen and that he needed a scan. I asked after him at the Nantwich game and was told he was still waiting for the scan.

View user profile

3 Re: Where's Kayo ? on Sat Nov 14 2015, 08:07

Brian Handy wrote:I understand that after the home game against Barwell his knee( I think)was very swollen and that he needed a scan. I asked after him at the Nantwich game and was told he was still waiting for the scan.
Thank you Brian, I did hear that he knees were causing problems. Hope he is ok, be nice to see him in action again if possible.

View user profile

4 Where's Kayo ? on Sat Nov 14 2015, 17:51

Thanks for the update on Kayleden. Being unaware of his injury, I thought his absence was because of work commitments. Whilst not overlooking Justin's contribution to our success this season, my personal opinion is that Kayleden is a better all-round player, particularly in the air and pace.

I always expect more from Justin but am nearly always disappointed.

Let's hope that the scan reveals nothing too serious and that we shall see Brownie playing again for us in the not-too-distant future.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum