Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

kiddy v Dartford

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 kiddy v Dartford on Sun Dec 23 2012, 11:43

as we had no game and needed a footy fix,thought pop to kiddy as only game in area! kiddy won 5-1 to a team on similar points in the conference,best team won on the day,Ryan Rowe came on with about 20 mins to go he showed his usual nice touches to a team who had run out of gas,he still seems popular by the response he got,just think he needs a goal as the main striker jameille matt is back after his enforced lay off!!

View user profile

2 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:00

Jack

Admin
Kiddy fans are certainly warming to him more. I believe he's still their top scorer.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

3 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:38

not realy sure,but with Matt back his starting a game maybe limited! depends if they can hold onto Matt as he is a good player even after not playing for 9 months! and kidderminster alleged money problems as stated on the forum by the fans,they have warmed to the goalie now after his shaky performance in our cup match with them,can excuse that as he was back after a serious injury,guess our friend mr Vaughan is enjoying being a bench warmer now!

View user profile

4 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Fri Dec 28 2012, 03:58

Noticed how well kiddy were doing. What was the situation with the guy scoring the goals, as to why he couldn't play.
Not seen them since September, but something must have changed, as the 2 games I saw they were a shambles.

View user profile

5 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Fri Dec 28 2012, 10:11

Jack

Admin
Jamma (Matt) was called up to the English C squad, it was only then that they realised he hadn't got a legitimate passport, so technically he shouldn't have been in the country. It's took them ages to sort it out though. Doubt he'll be around this time next month though.

6 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Fri Dec 28 2012, 11:46

9 months it took to sort it out! his 2nd goal v Dartford was good,be interesting were he goes,rumour off someone in the know Albion looking at him but my guess not realy a prem player yet! may do well at wolves!

View user profile

7 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Sun Jan 06 2013, 23:33

He scored again on Saturday in the 3rd minute; I heard the goal from the platform at Kidderminster station Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Mon Jan 07 2013, 11:54

stour_boy wrote:He scored again on Saturday in the 3rd minute; I heard the goal from the platform at Kidderminster station Very Happy

Wasn't that Rowey?

View user profile

9 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Mon Jan 07 2013, 14:08

Aled wrote:
stour_boy wrote:He scored again on Saturday in the 3rd minute; I heard the goal from the platform at Kidderminster station Very Happy

Wasn't that Rowey?

Yeah sorry that's what I meant.

View user profile

10 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Thu Jan 10 2013, 19:16

Matt on the verge of joining Fleetwood, apparently.

View user profile

11 Re: kiddy v Dartford on Thu Jan 10 2013, 19:38

Jack

Admin
Record fee for Fleetwood. 200K plus.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum