Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ramsbottom Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ramsbottom Away on Sun Mar 15 2015, 14:59

Man of the Match voting was as follows:

DEAN ' THE MONK*' COLEMAN 11
Kayeldon Brown 4
Josh Quaynor 1
Leon Broadhurst 1
Brian Smikle 1


The wine was won by GORDON THOMAS.

Thanks to all who took part.

* See Mean Machine (2001), we watched the DVD on the coach on the way down.

View user profile

2 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Sun Mar 15 2015, 16:07

http://www.rammyunited.co.uk/index.php/forum/on-the-field/594-stourbridge-revenge

Use the above link to get to Ramsbottom website, click on rammy tv to see goal ( not such an easy tap in as I originally tweeted)  & sending off.

View user profile

3 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Sun Mar 15 2015, 19:03

Quiet on here isn't it. Did we win or something?

View user profile

4 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Sun Mar 15 2015, 20:26

Exactly Aled. It's not a surprise to me, given my previous comments about all the transparent agendas on here. However it IS a surprise that genuine fans like DA, Brockmoor, Jack and Jane N have not posted about the match yet to even congratulate the lads.

We all know that Baggie Sour will post wind ups whenever we lose, but would be nice to see the genuine fans give credit where credit is due.

I thought it was a great win, yes we were holding on at the end even with a man advantage, but I think we just needed a win - the manner of it came second fiddle to the need for 3 points!

Three or four extremely tough fixtures coming up, lets see how we do against some of the top sides in the division.

View user profile

5 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Sun Mar 15 2015, 21:03

I very rarely post after a game - good or bad. Normally my posts come in reply to an irritating post........... Rolling Eyes

Can't speak for others but maybe they have had busy weekends - I know jack has been busy being an attentive son on mother's day.... Very Happy

Obviously as I still have faith in the current management set up I am pleased we won - it doesn't paper over the cracks I know, but after a rubbish couple of weeks its good to see them have something positive to work from.

View user profile

6 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Sun Mar 15 2015, 21:10

Jane,seeing your post reminds me, on the rams website there is an online version of Saturday's program which you may like to look at.

View user profile

7 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Sun Mar 15 2015, 21:38

Thanks Brian - we have just read it. Aw proud mom here. Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 00:05

glassboypaul wrote:Exactly Aled. It's not a surprise to me, given my previous comments about all the transparent agendas on here. However it IS a surprise that genuine fans like DA, Brockmoor, Jack and Jane N have not posted about the match yet to even congratulate the lads.

We all know that Baggie Sour will post wind ups whenever we lose, but would be nice to see the genuine fans give credit where credit is due.

I thought it was a great win, yes we were holding on at the end even with a man advantage, but I think we just needed a win - the manner of it came second fiddle to the need for 3 points!

Three or four extremely tough fixtures coming up, lets see how we do against some of the top sides in the division.

It's you that has an "agenda" GBP.

Your constant jibes about other posters are immensely tiresome and unnecessary.

If you did what most other poster's do and stick to giving YOUR opinion's about the club and performances rather than spend your time sniping at other contributor's as well as telling people when they should be posting i think we'd all be very grateful.

I didn't go to the match so i can't give an opinion on anything to do with the performance so i read the reports from people better placed than me.

One more victory should be enough to ensure safety in what has been a truly gruesome season and for that we are all very grateful,let's hope this is the start of a period of much improved performances.

View user profile

9 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 12:51

Don't recall seeing your post after losing at home to them Tuesday night gbp.

Apparently only four genuine fans on this forum.

View user profile

10 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:39

Tricky Tree wrote:Don't recall seeing your post after losing at home to them Tuesday night gbp.

Apparently only four genuine fans on this forum.

I said "like", and went onto list a snapshot of such genuine fans. It was not an attempt to list every single loyal fan. I know you are one of them, it's just that I know the others better.

I hope that clarifies matters.

View user profile

11 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 18:43

Devil's Advocate wrote:
glassboypaul wrote:Exactly Aled. It's not a surprise to me, given my previous comments about all the transparent agendas on here. However it IS a surprise that genuine fans like DA, Brockmoor, Jack and Jane N have not posted about the match yet to even congratulate the lads.

We all know that Baggie Sour will post wind ups whenever we lose, but would be nice to see the genuine fans give credit where credit is due.

I thought it was a great win, yes we were holding on at the end even with a man advantage, but I think we just needed a win - the manner of it came second fiddle to the need for 3 points!

Three or four extremely tough fixtures coming up, lets see how we do against some of the top sides in the division.

It's you that has an "agenda" GBP.

Your constant jibes about other posters are immensely tiresome and unnecessary.

If you did what most other poster's do and stick to giving YOUR opinion's about the club and performances rather than spend your time sniping at other contributor's as well as telling people when they should be posting i think we'd all be very grateful.

I didn't go to the match so i can't give an opinion on anything to do with the performance so i read the reports from people better placed than me.

One more victory should be enough to ensure safety in what has been a truly gruesome season and for that we are all very grateful,let's hope this is the start of a period of much improved performances.

I have an agenda of supporting Stour and getting behind the management team. I didn't comment on the Ramsbottom home game as I didn't go. I felt able to comment on the away game on Saturday as I was there.

I don't think it is all that sniping to point out that it's a bit of a coincidence that games where we lose, there is a long thread about how bad it was, and when we win, absolute silence. I was pointing out that this seemed strange. I'm not telling anyone to post anything - everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I just don't like the idea that the management team read some of the stuff on here and take it to heart. Because some posts are made by those who have transparent agendas to you and me but to the management team their agenda may be more opaque.

View user profile

12 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 19:44

Bunkum!

View user profile

13 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 20:13

Amazing isn't it GlassboyPaul.

I have just come on here to congratulate the team on winning Saturday, and I read your utter twollocks. The reason I haven't commented till now is because I have been extremely busy running two successful businesses and having a five month old baby time is limited. If I had been aware that you were awaiting my thoughts with eager anticipation I would have stopped up till 3am last night instead of 2.30am!  Rolling Eyes

I have an agenda apparently. However I haven't commented on the game as I wasn't there but it seems I'm expected too. Although you admit you didn't comment on Tuesday's loss because you weren't there! Laughing

#potkettleblack springs to mind.

If giving my honest opinion on here is classed as an agenda, then yes, I do have an agenda! But whatever 'rocks your boat' GlassboyPaul. I'm a supporter of this club no matter what my opinions are. I will be there tomorrow shouting on the lads with all my might, and will be hopeful that we have started to turn the corner.

May be you will come and say hello, but I wont hold my breath.   scratch

Lets get behind the lads and get our second win within the space of a few days.

View user profile

14 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 21:37

Might be there second half again Tricky ; )

View user profile

15 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 21:59

He won't come and say hello because he hides behind the forum, everyone knows who we are .assboy , stop being a little child.you are really boring with your constant jibes at other supporters comments.
You have had the option to come and say hello in the past, but guess what....you didn't .

I bet he used to take his ball home when no one would pass to him.

View user profile

16 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Mon Mar 16 2015, 22:31

Aled wrote:Might be there second half again Tricky ; )

I'm sure I'll see you Aled.

View user profile

17 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Tue Mar 17 2015, 11:55

To some degree I can see what GBP is saying, it is frustrating to see post after post when we lose - often within an hour or 2 of the game finishing - and nothing or very little after a win. It is however not on to list individuals and have a pop at them. It's that which annoys people.

View user profile

18 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Tue Mar 17 2015, 12:31

Jane.N wrote:To some degree I can see what GBP is saying, it is frustrating to see post after post when we lose - often within an hour or 2 of the game finishing - and nothing or very little after a win. It is however not on to list individuals and have a pop at them. It's that which annoys people.

That list again! I listed a couple of fans who I know are loyal fans. I did not say it was exhaustive (there would be hundreds to list) so my list of four or five, yourself included, was to point out that your opinions are always constructive and with an unclouded judgement. If you look back, you'll see I listed a couple of loyal fans, and certainly did not have a pop at those who I listed.

View user profile

19 Re: Ramsbottom Away on Tue Mar 17 2015, 12:34

Baggiestour wrote:He won't come and say hello because he hides behind the forum, everyone knows who we are .assboy , stop being a little child.you are really boring with your constant jibes at other supporters comments.
You have had the option to come and say hello in the past, but guess what....you didn't .

I bet he used to take his ball home when no one would pass to him.

Wow, how moronic, you should go back to primary school with those sort of jibes, you'd fit in well! Don't you watch Worcester nowardays anyway?

I am well known to many at the club, I do not hide, and if you actually supported Stour instead of coming on here to have a pop at the management team every time we lose, I would be happy to have a pint with you at the game, like I would with anyone else on here. I'll try and seek out a few tonight.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum