Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ashton away.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Ashton away. on Fri Jan 16 2015, 13:50

Baggiestour wrote:How sad are you , checking all my threads lol. Get a life and get out of mine.

So you react like that because I have a different opinion to you? Typical for this forum of late.

I need to "get a life" because I disagree with you? Why post opinions if you don't want people to discuss and debate them?

I wouldn't have a personal problem with you if you disagreed with one of my posts but you seem to have one with me.

View user profile

27 Re: Ashton away. on Fri Jan 16 2015, 15:11

When you start calling people idiots it starts to get Personal.you keep going on about sean, it's got fuck all to do with anything I post on here
I post a lot of negative threads because in the main we play awful football. I am like a lot of other fans, when a team is doing well you don't hear anything . I want the club in the conference North/south but IMO Gary hackett won't get promotion.hes to comfortable where he is and doesn't have the ability to do it.
If he does it I'll be the first to admit I was wrong,but I was saying this 18months ago and sean was there then.

View user profile

28 Re: Ashton away. on Fri Jan 16 2015, 15:28

Jack

Admin
Can we please try and refrain from using offensive language. Happened a couple of times now. Ta.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

29 Re: Ashton away. on Fri Jan 16 2015, 15:37

Aww, someone has found the reputation button.... this page looks all Christmassy.Laughing Razz Going on the predictability of the positives and negatives I fully expect mine to now go red! Very Happy

View user profile

30 Re: Ashton away. on Fri Jan 16 2015, 16:06

Grrrrr, you teasers........... Wink

Aww look what I found when looking rabbit a little rabbit one I love you

Sorry admin I guess this should be off topic.

View user profile

31 Re: Ashton away. on Fri Jan 16 2015, 16:49

Baggiestour wrote:When you start calling people idiots it starts to get  Personal.you keep going on about sean, it's got fuck all to do with anything I post on here
I post a lot of negative threads because in the main we play awful football. I am like a lot of other fans, when a team is doing well you don't hear anything . I want the club in the conference North/south but IMO Gary hackett won't get promotion.hes to comfortable where he is and doesn't have the ability to do it.
If he does it I'll be the first to admit I was wrong,but I was saying this 18months ago and sean was there then.

And we then got into the play-offs twice which is higher than we'd ever been before.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum