Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. on Thu Dec 04 2014, 23:58

The drawings for the ground improvements look pretty good.

I strongly disagree with plans to turn The Shed into a 250 seat stand,thats the only part i hope we can perhaps re-visit depending on funds available.

I've moaned like hell about the lack of ground improvement but tonight's meeting did show a lot of quiet work has gone on behind the scenes so credit where credit is due.

View user profile

2 Re: The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. on Fri Dec 05 2014, 01:48

Devil's Advocate wrote:The drawings for the ground improvements look pretty good.

I strongly disagree with plans to turn The Shed into a 250 seat stand,thats the only part i hope we can perhaps re-visit depending on funds available.

I've moaned like hell about the lack of ground improvement but tonight's meeting did show a lot of quiet work has gone on behind the scenes so credit where credit is due.


I don't know if it's the case at our level, but in the league you can get Football Trust funding for stands but not terraces. Maybe that's the reason.

View user profile

3 Re: The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. on Fri Dec 05 2014, 09:29

Jack

avatar
Admin
There's no-where else we can put it.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

4 Re: The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. on Fri Dec 05 2014, 11:40

Devil's Advocate wrote:The drawings for the ground improvements look pretty good.

Are you referring to drawings that are actually on paper, and will they be available for all suppoters to see at the next home game as it does sound very promising indeed Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. on Fri Dec 05 2014, 12:20

sirsmileriiii wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:The drawings for the ground improvements look pretty good.

Are you referring to drawings that are actually on paper, and will they be available for all suppoters to see at the next home game as it does sound very promising indeed Very Happy


I have a picture of the plan on my phone.

I can show you the detail's but i'll then have to kill you straight away afterwards Laughing

View user profile

6 Re: The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. on Fri Dec 05 2014, 13:10

Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmileriiii wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:The drawings for the ground improvements look pretty good.

Are you referring to drawings that are actually on paper, and will they be available for all suppoters to see at the next home game as it does sound very promising indeed Very Happy


I have a picture of the plan on my phone.

I can show you the detail's but i'll then have to kill you straight away afterwards Laughing

Do it!!! Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. on Fri Dec 05 2014, 16:08

[quote="Devil's Advocate"][quote="sirsmileriiii"]
Devil's Advocate wrote:I can show you the detail's but i'll then have to kill you straight away afterwards Laughing

Sorry, but I made a decision years ago that there is only one way I would allow myself to be killed. It has to be done by a woman, and I can guarantee you haven't got the right equipment to do it. I hope Wink

View user profile

8 Re: The 4000 capacity Amblecote plans. on Fri Dec 05 2014, 16:22

sirsmileriiii wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmileriiii wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:I can show you the detail's but i'll then have to kill you straight away afterwards Laughing

Sorry, but I made a decision years ago that there is only one way I would allow myself to be killed.  It has to be done by a woman, and I can guarantee you haven't got the right equipment to do it.  I hope Wink

The best of British luck trying to find a woman to do that job for you!


Your chances of winning the lottery and riding Shergar through Atlantis are substation ally higher.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum