Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

Exodus Geohaghon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Exodus Geohaghon on Fri Oct 31 2014, 10:13

Courtesy of the official Twitter:

@SFCOfficial: BREAKING NEWS! Stourbridge have completed the signing of former Redditch, Peterborough and Kidderminster defender Exodus Geohaghon.

Might be a commentator's nightmare but this could be a big signing for us. Very experienced player.

View user profile

2 Re: Exodus Geohaghon on Fri Oct 31 2014, 10:32

Jack

avatar
Admin
Mansfield love him. Kiddy HATE him. Interesting.

What I would say though, is that in the last month we have signed 3 players with pedigree from levels above. It's a sign we do actually mean business, and for me, there does seem to the be the start of some momentum being shown.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

3 Re: Exodus Geohaghon on Fri Oct 31 2014, 11:49

Jack wrote:What I would say though, is that in the last month we have signed 3 players with pedigree from levels above. It's a sign we do actually mean business, and for me, there does seem to the be the start of some momentum being shown.

Totally agree with that comment, and our 1st 2 signings have already proved themselves by scoring goals. This player can only be a positive signing for the club.

And if anyone is worried about pronouncing his name you don't need to worry, just wait until you've had a few pints then try Laughing

View user profile

4 Re: Exodus Geohaghon on Fri Oct 31 2014, 14:22

Welcome 'When Will You Exodus'

Watch yourself on the revolving door on the way out! Laughing

#justjoking

View user profile

5 Re: Exodus Geohaghon on Fri Oct 31 2014, 16:46

Poor signing for me.

Has had more clubs than you would want to mention.

It's not a defender we need surely we have enough. We need another striker and then a creative midfielder.

View user profile

6 Re: Exodus Geohaghon on Fri Oct 31 2014, 17:58

stoursi wrote:Poor signing for me.

Has had more clubs than you would want to mention.

It's not a defender we need surely we have enough. We need another striker and then a  creative midfielder.

Steady on Si,you'll get hung out to dry for daring to have an opinion that borders on criticism.... I'll pull the knife from your back sweetcheeks.

View user profile

7 Re: Exodus Geohaghon on Fri Oct 31 2014, 20:14

Tricky tree answer me this are you going to put him in front of what we have.

Answer: No

We need a striker Berwick deal a joke. Played how many minutes to make numbers up. We do that with youth team players and they are better than Berwick.

If we want promotion sign players that will get us there like Macca but not Berwick or Ex.

View user profile

8 Re: Exodus Geohaghon on Fri Oct 31 2014, 20:59

Jack

avatar
Admin
stoursi wrote:Tricky tree answer me this are you going to put him in front of what we have.

Answer: No

We need a striker Berwick deal a joke. Played how many minutes to make numbers up. We do that with youth team players and they are better than Berwick.

If we want promotion sign players that will get us there like Macca but not Berwick or Ex.

Nothing wrong with competition for places. Our fans on here are the FIRST to moan about to thin a bench. Personally, I think Ex IF he has the right attitude is an excellent signing.

We have plenty of suspensions and injuries at the minute and we do need cover. Over the next month or so we will be without; Andre, Leon, Knight, Will, Fitz & Louis at any given time. That leaves us with Macca, Haynes & Kristian & Drew off the top of my head consistently available. Now I'm not the best at maths but even I can see that's a back 4 and no midfield! Very Happy

I just cannot fathom the criticism of signing a player, with BAGS of Football League experience, at a time when we need cover. If it was a random bloke from Wolves Casuals, fair enough, but it isn't! The management really cannot win at times.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

9 Re: Exodus Geohaghon on Mon Nov 10 2014, 08:31

We have had most of the back four suspended for 1/3 games, so cover in the defensive area won't go amiss.

We are still in transition (think the 'Djemba Djemba' years at Man Utd) and we will be back.

Keep the faith.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum