Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex Dallinson.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alex Dallinson. on Tue Aug 19 2014, 22:14

I have to say how surprised i was to see that Alex wash't in our starting line up in the first two matches.

I watched most of the pre season games and i had a chat with his dad at the Stratford game and i was mightily impressed with the lad's performances in every match i watched,i had him as my man of the match every time i saw him.

No disrespect to any of last night's back three but i thought Alex was an absolute certainty to start the season in our back line,i know other's who watched pre season were equally impressed with him.

If you read this Alex all i can say is "chin up" and keep pushing,once you actually make it into the first team it'll take a hell of a lot to remove you!

Those who have watched you are well impressed and amazed Walsall let you go.

Best of luck chap.

View user profile

2 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Mon Aug 25 2014, 12:07

Speaking to a friend at work last night ,who knows Alex he is not to happy with being left out of the starting eleven,having only gone to a few pre season matches myself he was the stand out player for me and know others thought the same.

View user profile

3 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Mon Aug 25 2014, 22:00

On the bench again tonight. The problem is, based on our pre-season games, you'd have put him in our first choice XI no problem.

However, given how the defence have performed so far in the league games, who do you leave out? It's a very tough choice.

View user profile

4 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Mon Aug 25 2014, 22:23

Jack

Admin
Leon-Louis-Sean

With Ben replacing Drew.

Solves the issue.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

5 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Tue Aug 26 2014, 13:21

I have just heard that Alex has left the club due to not playing and not being happy. Is this true? + did he play last night as i couldn't make it?
If this is the case, this is a major mistake on Gary's behalf!!
Absolutely furious!!!!!!!!

View user profile

6 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Tue Aug 26 2014, 13:58

shaybagga14 wrote:I have just heard that Alex has left the club due to not playing and not being happy. Is this true? + did he play last night as i couldn't make it?
If this is the case, this is a major mistake on Gary's behalf!!
Absolutely furious!!!!!!!!

He didn't play..... AGAIN.

View user profile

7 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Tue Aug 26 2014, 14:08

I sincerely hope this isn't true. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

8 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Tue Aug 26 2014, 14:41

If it is true i'm losing the will to live if i'm honest.

I was told at the Ilkeston match that young George Washbourne had walked out after not getting picked v Whitby,i don't think we've seen him around the team since,i'm willing to be corrected on that though.

It concern's me that these young,very promising players do not seem to be being given a decent chance.

IF Dallinson has left the club i for one am extremely disappointed and disillusioned as i thought we'd unearthed an absolute gem AND he did more than enough in pre season to deserve a place in the team for the start of this season.

If you have departed Alex,i wish you well with your career and i'll keep an eye out for the progress i'm sure you will make,hopefully into professional football.

View user profile

9 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Tue Aug 26 2014, 14:46

Devil's Advocate wrote:If it is true i'm losing the will to live if i'm honest.

I was told at the Ilkeston match that young George Washbourne had walked out after not getting picked v Whitby,i don't think we've seen him around the team since,i'm willing to be corrected on that though.

It concern's me that these young,very promising players do not seem to be being given a decent chance.

IF Dallinson has left the club i for one am extremely disappointed and disillusioned as i thought we'd unearthed an absolute gem AND he did more than enough in pre season to deserve a place in the team for the start of this season.

If you have departed Alex,i wish you well with your career and i'll keep an eye out for the progress i'm sure you will make,hopefully into professional football.

Yet some players get picked week in week out regardless of how poorly they play?!

View user profile

10 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Tue Aug 26 2014, 14:54

Tricky Tree wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:If it is true i'm losing the will to live if i'm honest.

Yet some players get picked week in week out regardless of how poorly they play?!

Don't get me and Brockmoor started on that one Tricky. Mad

View user profile

11 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Wed Aug 27 2014, 01:41

To be honest if they've "walked out" on the team then we are better off without them. Having not watched games, it's hard to really comment,but if they think walking out is the answer then they don't have the required desire and drive to play for us, and we will be better off without their negative influence. Cue a barrage of "you haven't seen them play" affraid

View user profile

12 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Wed Aug 27 2014, 10:02

Jack

Admin
99% of the time I'd agree with you Nick. But, Alex was so far above the other defenders in Pre season it really doesn't make sense.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

13 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Wed Aug 27 2014, 16:39

I suppose I could always stir up trouble by saying, what if we had a reserve team they could play in to keep themselves match fit Wink

14 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:56

And the Beast could be the manager!

View user profile

15 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Thu Aug 28 2014, 12:21

Gutted, gutted, gutted! This will turn out to be a huge mistake for us!!

View user profile

16 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Thu Aug 28 2014, 22:34

Washbourne has signed for Evesham.

View user profile

17 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Thu Aug 28 2014, 22:38

With these players leaving just a few weeks into the season, one word springs to mind...

CLICKY

View user profile

18 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:52

Yet the managers mate has been picked for every game??????

View user profile

19 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Sat Aug 30 2014, 18:24

Tricky Tree wrote:
Baggiestour wrote:Yet the managers mate has been picked for every game??????

King of deep throat?

Ouch Shocked

View user profile

20 Re Alex Dallinson on Sun Aug 31 2014, 09:53

Have to Agree with DA we should have played Alex from the start after his performances pre season he is also right that we need a quality striker. Yesterday it showed that we cannot keep getting away with two strikers playing at the back, we are playing three centre halfs which in my opinion does not work, he plays Ben upfront to accommodate some others in midfield, Ben is not a striker, and Benbow who came on at half time is still a long way from fitness, and it shows. It may be me but i think the whole team looks a bit down, and we need a few quality players, we need a striker someone who can hold the ball up, so that it gives the midfield something to bounce off. It is early days but i think its best to solve these problems now and not waiting till it is not too late. COYG

View user profile

21 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Sun Aug 31 2014, 16:41

Three games without a goal now says it all.

View user profile

22 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Wed Sep 03 2014, 10:37

Dallinson has signed for Chasetown.

View user profile

23 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Thu Sep 04 2014, 01:50

stour_boy wrote:Dallinson has signed for Chasetown.
Must be good to be with them  Rolling Eyes

View user profile

24 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Sun Oct 12 2014, 10:09

Alex has left Chasetown now,a mate at work knows him,sure he said he was not getting a game and the travel.

View user profile

25 Re: Alex Dallinson. on Mon Oct 13 2014, 09:32

Bit worrying if he was hung out to dry by a lower league team. Maybe the management team didn't think he was ready for NPL level yet.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum