Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

2014-2015 Fixture list.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2014-2015 Fixture list. on Fri Jun 20 2014, 20:51

Any idea when this will be released?

View user profile

2 Re: 2014-2015 Fixture list. on Fri Jun 20 2014, 23:13

Devil's Advocate wrote:Any idea when this will be released?

I think it is July 17th, with The FA Cup draw either 4th or 5th July.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

3 Re: 2014-2015 Fixture list. on Fri Jun 20 2014, 23:24

Cheers Jim.

Amazing that it takes the Northern Prem a month longer than the Football League to produce a fixture list!

Well done England for ensuring that they won't make the World Cup final and thus not clashing with Stour's first pre season friendly.

England........what an absolute "crock" as usual.....pathetic.

View user profile

4 Re: 2014-2015 Fixture list. on Sat Jun 21 2014, 09:51

Devil's Advocate wrote:Well done England for ensuring that they won't make the World Cup final and thus not clashing with Stour's first pre season friendly.

Is our first pre-season game at 9pm on the Sunday night then?

 Laughing 

View user profile

5 Re: 2014-2015 Fixture list. on Mon Jun 23 2014, 17:55

Devil's Advocate wrote:Cheers Jim.

Amazing that it takes the Northern Prem a month longer than the Football League to produce a fixture list!

Well done England for ensuring that they won't make the World Cup final and thus not clashing with Stour's first pre season friendly.

England........what an absolute "crock" as usual.....pathetic.

The Football /Premier League have someone working on them round the year and regular meetings of a committee to assist him.

View user profile

6 Re: 2014-2015 Fixture list. on Mon Jun 23 2014, 22:38

dave w wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:Cheers Jim.

Amazing that it takes the Northern Prem a month longer than the Football League to produce a fixture list!

Well done England for ensuring that they won't make the World Cup final and thus not clashing with Stour's first pre season friendly.

England........what an absolute "crock" as usual.....pathetic.

The Football /Premier League have someone working on them round the year and regular meetings of a committee to assist him.

The Conference has Dennis Strudwick and a multitude of fag packets.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum