Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

What are we looking forward to next season?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

It was only two lines and made a valid point.

Had he mentioned the arrival and departure time from every station, then you'd have a point but as it stands it's not long enough to be boring.

View user profile
Dave the Glassboy wrote:It was only two lines and made a valid point.

Had he mentioned the arrival and departure time from every station, then you'd have a point but as it stands it's not long enough to be boring.


It was a pointless fact and so I found it to be "boring"

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Nortonglassboy wrote:
stour_boy wrote:Split ticketing is definitely worth it. I usually split tickets to Leicester at Birmingham but didn't know about the Old Hill one!

For any Manchester based trips it's usually best to split at Stoke on Trent and possibly Wolverhampton as well, as you can get a cheap Stour - Wolvo ticket that isn't valid via Birmingham.

Hoping that the £10 admission won't move, and as a consequence that season ticket prices won't either.

Just a quick word of advice when splitting rail tickets.

The train you are on must stop at the station where you split the journey otherwise the ticket is not valid.

Be careful if splitting at Old Hill as not all trains stop there. A split at Rowley Regis will more than likely result in the journey being the same price & all trains (apart from one) stop there.

Strange, but when we've travelled to away matches in the past by train it's been the person in the ticket office that's told us to split the journey at Old Hill. He's never mentioned about having to travel on a train that stops there, nor have we either. We've just caught any train to Birmingham without a problem.

Then again it might help if the guard actually came through the train and checked the tickets, something that rarely happens nowadays Wink 

Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:It was only two lines and made a valid point.

Had he mentioned the arrival and departure time from every station, then you'd have a point but as it stands it's not long enough to be boring.


It was a pointless fact and so I found it to be "boring"

You must have a very short attention span then.

View user profile
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:It was only two lines and made a valid point.

Had he mentioned the arrival and departure time from every station, then you'd have a point but as it stands it's not long enough to be boring.


It was a pointless fact and so I found it to be "boring"

You must have a very short attention span then.

What's it got to do with an attention span?.....if you think something is boring then it's boring...I don't see how an attention span even comes into it!

View user profile
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:It was only two lines and made a valid point.

Had he mentioned the arrival and departure time from every station, then you'd have a point but as it stands it's not long enough to be boring.


It was a pointless fact and so I found it to be "boring"

You must have a very short attention span then.

What's it got to do with an attention span?.....if you think something is boring then it's boring...I don't see how an attention span even comes into it!

It does if something that takes 3 seconds to read induces boredom.

View user profile
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:It was only two lines and made a valid point.

Had he mentioned the arrival and departure time from every station, then you'd have a point but as it stands it's not long enough to be boring.


It was a pointless fact and so I found it to be "boring"

You must have a very short attention span then.

What's it got to do with an attention span?.....if you think something is boring then it's boring...I don't see how an attention span even comes into it!

It does if something that takes 3 seconds to read induces boredom.



You can tell it's pre pre season  Laughing 


PS. Dave,exactly why were you up at 4.58am on a Sunday morning?


Was the sheep restless?  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

View user profile
I didn't say I was bored,I said the fact was boring.
There is one hell of a difference and because of that my attention span doesn't come into the equation.

View user profile
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:It was only two lines and made a valid point.

Had he mentioned the arrival and departure time from every station, then you'd have a point but as it stands it's not long enough to be boring.


It was a pointless fact and so I found it to be "boring"

You must have a very short attention span then.

What's it got to do with an attention span?.....if you think something is boring then it's boring...I don't see how an attention span even comes into it!

It does if something that takes 3 seconds to read induces boredom.



You can tell it's pre pre season  Laughing 


PS. Dave,exactly why were you up at 4.58am on a Sunday morning?


Was the sheep restless?  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I'm in New Orleans. It was actually 10.58pm on Saturday night!  Smile 

View user profile
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:It was only two lines and made a valid point.

Had he mentioned the arrival and departure time from every station, then you'd have a point but as it stands it's not long enough to be boring.


It was a pointless fact and so I found it to be "boring"

You must have a very short attention span then.

What's it got to do with an attention span?.....if you think something is boring then it's boring...I don't see how an attention span even comes into it!

It does if something that takes 3 seconds to read induces boredom.



You can tell it's pre pre season  Laughing 


PS. Dave,exactly why were you up at 4.58am on a Sunday morning?


Was the sheep restless?  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I'm in New Orleans. It was actually 10.58pm on Saturday night!  Smile 


Great answer Dave,hope you're having a great time out there.

A pity that your attention span in such a great place is so low that you still feel the need to come on here to wind up Tricky.. Laughing 

See you pre season no doubt.

View user profile
Enjoy NOLA Dave, always wanted to visit there. Only heard good things of the city.

View user profile
NickSFCB wrote:Enjoy NOLA Dave, always wanted to visit there. Only heard good things of the city.

i take it you missed the few weeks of blanket coverage of hurricane katrina.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum