Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weymouth Away

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Weymouth Away on Fri Jan 31 2014, 23:40

Dave the Glassboy wrote:I believe Weymouth are still charging £11 so remember to take those twenty quid notes everyone.

I presume this means that Jim will be spending the first half in the pub again, although I think the closest is about 2 miles away!  Wink 

Tell them you are unemployed...........only £3.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

27 Re: Weymouth Away on Fri Jan 31 2014, 23:43

Current forecast not too bad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2634202

28 Re: Weymouth Away on Fri Jan 31 2014, 23:56

Shit ground, and even worse drink. Think the strongbow was about 5 months out if date when I last went 3 years ago.

View user profile

29 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 08:17

Pitch inspection at 9 am.

View user profile

30 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 09:34

GAME ON!

View user profile

31 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 15:30

I'm relying on flashscores which doesn't always tend to be the most reliable website. 30 minutes gone and winning 0-2?

View user profile

32 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 15:31

Today's team:

Coleman
Canavan
Birch
Sansara
Geddes
Harris
Haynes
Broadhurst
Brown
Billingham
Berwick

View user profile

33 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 15:32

Subs:

Knight
Fitzpatrick
Rock
Tye
Ford

View user profile

34 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 15:32

1-0 Canavan

View user profile

35 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 15:32

2-0 Geddes

View user profile

36 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 15:51

2-0 HT

View user profile

37 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 16:22

3-0 Geddes

View user profile

38 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 16:53

4-0 Billingham

View user profile

39 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:56

5-0 Fitzpatrick

View user profile

40 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:57

Won 5-0! Great result.

View user profile

41 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 20:41

Well done to the team and who travelled,link to the goals on the southern league forum,reading the weymuff forum is a lot like the Leamington forum lol

View user profile

42 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 21:21

Was not there today, but it seemed like a good game looking at the 5-0 score.  I'll just be glad if we can keep it going in our next game on Tuesday, which is the Big cup match if my memory serves me right.  I hope everyone enjoyed themselves today, and that you didn't have too much trouble with the wind  Wink 

In reply to rasam regarding his comment about personal abuse, you can be assured that nobody on this forum writes comments that are meant to abuse anyone.  But if you feel that someone has said something to upset you don't bother to report it, just play them at their own game and retaliate with a reply of your own.

There's nothing people like better on here than a good argument, and I should know as I've usually started most of them.  Which is strange when everything I say is usually complete and utter rubbish lol!

43 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 22:18

View user profile

44 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 22:36

Well done lads, some good goals. A red card for that? must have been some verbal as well.

View user profile

45 Re: Weymouth Away on Sat Feb 01 2014, 23:06

Shazammoblastatron!

View user profile

46 Re: Weymouth Away on Sun Feb 02 2014, 08:59

oldhillglassboy wrote:Well done lads, some good goals. A red card for that? must have been some verbal as well.

No verbals. Sent off as he was the "last man".

View user profile

47 Re: Weymouth Away on Sun Feb 02 2014, 10:03

48 Re: Weymouth Away on Sun Feb 02 2014, 11:31

Three points against a very poor Weymouth defence as well as the forwards being no better as I dont think Dean made a save all afternoon.

Only worrying thing was that the midfield didn't really defend our defence. There was plenty of space for them to create chances if they wanted too.
Harris had a better game than against Truro but he needs to sit a bit deeper if he is the defensive one in the midfield.

We started with a good tempo and deserved our first two goals.

Was surprised by there sub at half tine as I thought he was their best player.
We took the other three goals with composure.

Regarding the sending off he seem to pull Ben's shirt but well done to Ben for not going down and carring on. As DTG says no verbal from the player at all.

Thought Ben was excellent upfront never gave the defenders time and always chased the ball to make it hard for them. Leon also had a good game at the back again. He certainly doesn't let anyone down where ever he plays.

Also the new lad at the back deserves some credit as he did very well on his debut.

Only problem for me is if Berwick is the missing striker we need. Against such a poor defence he didn't really make that much of his chance yesterday.

View user profile

49 Re: Weymouth Away on Sun Feb 02 2014, 12:14

Dave the Glassboy wrote:
oldhillglassboy wrote:Well done lads, some good goals. A red card for that? must have been some verbal as well.

No verbals. Sent off as he was the "last man".

Based on watching the video, he might well have been the "last man" but he didn't deny a clear goalscoring opportunity as Ben got a decent shot in. He shouldn't have been sent off. Had Ben gone down then a red card would have been correct.

Good win and a much better result than I expected. With two very winnable home games to come now we have a chance to build some momentum and confidence before the trip to Hemel.

View user profile

50 Re: Weymouth Away on Sun Feb 02 2014, 14:41

Well done stourbridge. Where is the new player from that made his debut yesterday.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next