Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 19:55

Devil's Advocate wrote:




I hope Rasam doesn't support Celtic!

I like Stalybridge Celtic, and if you knew me well you would know I dislike Glentoran and Leeds far more than Celtic of the Glasgow variety.  Laughing 

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

77 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 20:03

Tricky Tree wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Ulster you can p**s off you wind up merchant.

I'm not on the wind up.  I'm sure most people would consider that remark as personal abuse.  Forums should be about healthy debate and banter.

I don't know Rasam from Adam, he has put forward his opinion, which differs from yours and Devils.  Argue your point of view by all means, but you shouldn't need to resort to keyboard abuse when someone questions your point of view.

Personal abuse isn't only when someone uses expletives Jim...I've noted Rasam give personal abuse regarding his views and Sunday league experiences.
Personal abuse is personal abuse even if expletives aren't used.

What's good for the goose......

Did I say It was? If I saw Rasam giving you personal abuse Id comment on it also.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

78 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 20:10

UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Ulster you can p**s off you wind up merchant.

I'm not on the wind up.  I'm sure most people would consider that remark as personal abuse.  Forums should be about healthy debate and banter.

I don't know Rasam from Adam, he has put forward his opinion, which differs from yours and Devils.  Argue your point of view by all means, but you shouldn't need to resort to keyboard abuse when someone questions your point of view.

Personal abuse isn't only when someone uses expletives Jim...I've noted Rasam give personal abuse regarding his views and Sunday league experiences.
Personal abuse is personal abuse even if expletives aren't used.

What's good for the goose......

Did I say It was?  If I saw Rasam giving you personal abuse Id comment on it also.

"I'm sure most people would consider that remark as personal abuse"

Yes Jimbo you did say so.
Rasam has given his fair share of personal abuse,he chooses not to use expletives but myself with my lack of education choose to use them.

View user profile

79 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 20:18

Tricky Tree wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Ulster you can p**s off you wind up merchant.

I'm not on the wind up.  I'm sure most people would consider that remark as personal abuse.  Forums should be about healthy debate and banter.

I don't know Rasam from Adam, he has put forward his opinion, which differs from yours and Devils.  Argue your point of view by all means, but you shouldn't need to resort to keyboard abuse when someone questions your point of view.

Personal abuse isn't only when someone uses expletives Jim...I've noted Rasam give personal abuse regarding his views and Sunday league experiences.
Personal abuse is personal abuse even if expletives aren't used.

What's good for the goose......

Did I say It was?  If I saw Rasam giving you personal abuse Id comment on it also.

"I'm sure most people would consider that remark as personal abuse"

Yes Jimbo you did say so.
Rasam has given his fair share of personal abuse,he chooses not to use expletives but myself with my lack of education choose to use them.


LOL….."Uneducated"…would never have guessed :-)

View user profile

80 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 20:19

Tricky Tree wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:Ulster you can p**s off you wind up merchant.

I'm not on the wind up.  I'm sure most people would consider that remark as personal abuse.  Forums should be about healthy debate and banter.

I don't know Rasam from Adam, he has put forward his opinion, which differs from yours and Devils.  Argue your point of view by all means, but you shouldn't need to resort to keyboard abuse when someone questions your point of view.

Personal abuse isn't only when someone uses expletives Jim...I've noted Rasam give personal abuse regarding his views and Sunday league experiences.
Personal abuse is personal abuse even if expletives aren't used.

What's good for the goose......

Did I say It was?  If I saw Rasam giving you personal abuse Id comment on it also.

"I'm sure most people would consider that remark as personal abuse"

Yes Jimbo you did say so.
Rasam has given his fair share of personal abuse,he chooses not to use expletives but myself with my lack of education choose to use them.

Please show me where I said "Personal abuse is only where someone uses expletives"

I can't be bothered to read through endless threads to find an example of personal abuse from Rasam directed towards you. I'm sure Jack would have warned him accordingly had he noticed it.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

81 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 20:50

Feisty on here tonight ay it lol. I blame the weather! Tricky, does DA still think you're also Rasam? Calling yourself a cock to hide the trail ay mate heh heh

View user profile

82 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 20:52

Aled wrote:Feisty on here tonight ay it lol. I blame the weather! Tricky, does DA still think you're also Rasam? Calling yourself a cock to hide the trail ay mate heh heh

 Laughing 

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

83 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 20:54

UlsterJim wrote:
Aled wrote:Feisty on here tonight ay it lol. I blame the weather! Tricky, does DA still think you're also Rasam? Calling yourself a cock to hide the trail ay mate heh heh

 Laughing 

Aled AKA Poirot......rumbled.

View user profile

84 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 21:13

Boom!

View user profile

85 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Sun Jan 26 2014, 22:23

UlsterJim wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:




I hope Rasam doesn't support Celtic!

I like Stalybridge Celtic, and if you knew me well you would know I dislike Glentoran and Dirty Leeds far more than Celtic of the Glasgow variety.  Laughing 

FYP Jim.  Wink 

Given the chants of We Hate Leeds on a few occasions in the Duke I would suspect this is true. Smile

View user profile

86 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Mon Jan 27 2014, 20:41

Guest


Guest
You're right I've never played a competitive game of football in my life, but then again I do not see it's significance with regards to this match. Especially as you've been comparing this league to the Kiddie league.

And as for me and TRM arguing about it, I have to totally disagree with you. I was merely pointing the fact that you could be wrong, and that the pitch was unplayable as other fans said whilst I was at the ground.

As for saying that I am soft what complete and utter rubbish, I hope that the game tomorrow night goes ahead. But if it is P-P may I suggest that complaints are made to those that matter instead of moaning on here Sleep 

87 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:23

sirsmilerIII wrote:You're right I've never played a competitive game of football in my life, but then again I do not see it's significance with regards to this match.  Especially as you've been comparing this league to the Kiddie league.

And as for me and TRM arguing about it, I have to totally disagree with you.  I was merely pointing the fact that you could be wrong, and that the pitch was unplayable as other fans said whilst I was at the ground.

As for saying that I am soft what complete and utter rubbish, I hope that the game tomorrow night goes ahead.  But if it is P-P may I suggest that complaints are made to those that matter instead of moaning on here Sleep 

IF you'd played at a competitive level and IF you knew anything about the Kiddie league you'd know that a large proportion of the lads who play for all the local non league clubs also play in that league on a Sunday AND a lot of the refs and linesman do games at that level too to earn extra money.

You said playing on a soft pitch was "dangerous",what a load of bollox,it's no more dangerous than playing on a rock hard pitch.

If the two hat of a ref had at least TRIED to play the game we would have had a definitive answer,it is he who is the complete tool and not those arguing their different position's on here.

View user profile

88 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Mon Jan 27 2014, 22:30

Guest


Guest
Devil's Advocate wrote:You said playing on a soft pitch was "dangerous"

Sorry but at NO point have I used the word dangerous, and I've been back and checked this thread.  Neither have I said at any time that people on this forum are fools, each and every one of us has the right to make an opinion and I was simply making mine.  Regardless of whether it was right or wrong.

Plus the reason I said in the first place that the game should not have been played was purely because of what I had heard other supporters say whilst I was at the ground, one of which was Baz.  And I'd be surprised if most of those people have played at a competitive level, but of course I'm probably wrong about that as well Rolling Eyes

I suggest that from this point on we concentrate on the game on Tuesday night instead of continuing to argue about something we can no longer do anything about

89 Re: Biggleswade Town at home on Saturday. on Mon Jan 27 2014, 22:36

sirsmilerIII wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:You said playing on a soft pitch was "dangerous"

Sorry but at NO point have I used the word dangerous, and I've been back and checked this thread.  Neither have I said at any time that people on this forum are fools, each and every one of us has the right to make an opinion and I was simply making mine.  Regardless of whether it was right or wrong.

Plus the reason I said in the first place that the game should not have been played was purely because of what I had heard other supporters say whilst I was at the ground, one of which was Baz.  And I'd be surprised if most of those people have played at a competitive level, but of course I'm probably wrong about that as well Rolling Eyes

I suggest that from this point on we concentrate on the game on Tuesday night instead of continuing to argue about something we can no longer do anything about


Quite right.

What position will you be playing tomorrow night Smiler,will you playing just behind Tommy Berwick or alongside him in a 4-4-2?

If the ref pull's a muscle again then you could always take over from him :-)

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum