Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Truro on Saturday

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Truro on Saturday on Tue Jan 07 2014, 13:21

I've got two, maybe three, spaces in the car for Saturday, if anybody needs a lift. Would be helpful if you could get down to Kiddy - I can collect at the station. Prob looking at about 8.30 ish departure. I will come over to Stour to pick up if needs be.

Anybody who needs a lift should have a word with Jim in the shop tonight. He's trying to co-ordinate what he can!

View user profile

2 Re: Truro on Saturday on Thu Jan 09 2014, 14:55

Heard from Clive this afternoon - he has been in touch with Truro today. Barring any more very bad weather (and the forecast is decent between now and Saturday, by and large) Saturday's game will be ON.

View user profile

3 Re: Truro on Saturday on Thu Jan 09 2014, 16:23

TRM wrote:Heard from Clive this afternoon - he has been in touch with Truro today. Barring any more very bad weather (and the forecast is decent between now and Saturday, by and large) Saturday's game will be ON.

Rain due down there later today AND tomorrow according to BBC website.

View user profile

4 Re: Truro on Saturday on Thu Jan 09 2014, 16:32

Devil's Advocate wrote:
TRM wrote:Heard from Clive this afternoon - he has been in touch with Truro today. Barring any more very bad weather (and the forecast is decent between now and Saturday, by and large) Saturday's game will be ON.

Rain due down there later today AND tomorrow according to BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2635412

Hope it is on, as Saturday looks a glorious day.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

5 Re: Truro on Saturday on Fri Jan 10 2014, 10:11

BBC forecast for Truro is currently light rain from 5pm today through to midnight (which could mean anything, really...). Other than that it's supposed to be dry, and as Jim says verging on glorious tomorrow afternoon!

From what I gather, any doubts Truro had were centred on whether they would have enough dry weather this week to be able to work on the pitch and carry out some repairs - yesterday was a good enough day for them to do that, so all should be well.

View user profile

6 Re: Truro on Saturday on Fri Jan 10 2014, 10:25

Cannot make this one unfortunately, Dave or Steve will be running the MotM.

Hopefully we can return with 3 points & a couple of Cornish Pasties please Very Happy 

Have a safe trip there and back.

COYG

View user profile

7 Re: Truro on Saturday on Fri Jan 10 2014, 13:44

The game is ON tomorrow.

View user profile

8 Re: Truro on Saturday on Fri Jan 10 2014, 14:44

Safe trip down there for anyone goin,may go kiddy tomorrow as a good friend of Stour is player/assistant manager for SalisburyWarren Feeney!

View user profile

9 Re: Truro on Saturday on Fri Jan 10 2014, 16:02

baz wrote:Safe trip down there for anyone goin,may go kiddy tomorrow as a good friend of Stour is player/assistant manager for SalisburyWarren Feeney!

Warren Feeney is a top man, Linfield and Northern Ireland through and through. I don't know why he celebrated like he did after getting that opening goal at Plymouth lol.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

10 Re: Truro on Saturday on Fri Jan 10 2014, 16:10

UlsterJim wrote:
baz wrote:Safe trip down there for anyone goin,may go kiddy tomorrow as a good friend of Stour is player/assistant manager for SalisburyWarren Feeney!

Warren Feeney is a top man, Linfield and Northern Ireland through and through.  I don't know why he celebrated like he did after getting that opening goal at Plymouth lol.

Because he assumed it was the first of many! Silly man!  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

View user profile

11 Re: Truro on Saturday on Fri Jan 10 2014, 23:39

Brian Handy wrote:Cannot make this one unfortunately, Dave or Steve will be running the MotM.

Hopefully we can return with 3 points & a couple of Cornish Pasties please Very Happy 

Have a safe trip there and back.

COYG

Unfortunately I can't make this one either as I had other commitments tonight and I'm buggered if I'm doing a five hour drive back after dark, especially if the weather does it's worst. Hungerford was bad enough!

So it'll be Steve!

Fingers crossed for 3 points.

View user profile

12 Re: Truro on Saturday on Sat Jan 11 2014, 11:18

I'm pleased to report that the weather down in Cornwall today is fantastic.

It did rain yesterday evening and night but we have awoken at our little cottage in Porth near Newquay today to find it shining like a summer's day.

Only the football can now ruin it!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum