Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Club Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Club Shop on Thu Dec 19 2013, 09:06

The shop will be open this Saturday morning (21st) between 9am and 10.15am for people to pick up their pre-ordered shirts and last minute purchases.

Plenty of calendars still available.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

2 Re: The Club Shop on Thu Dec 19 2013, 10:21

UlsterJim wrote:The shop will be open this Saturday morning (21st) between 9am and 10.15am for people to pick up their pre-ordered shirts and last minute purchases.

Plenty of calendars still available.


Jim will be dressed as an Elf.

View user profile

3 Re: The Club Shop on Thu Dec 19 2013, 10:33

Devil's Advocate wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:The shop will be open this Saturday morning (21st) between 9am and 10.15am for people to pick up their pre-ordered shirts and last minute purchases.

Plenty of calendars still available.


Jim will be dressed as an Elf.

How will anybody know the difference?

View user profile

4 Re: The Club Shop on Thu Dec 19 2013, 11:44

TRM wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:The shop will be open this Saturday morning (21st) between 9am and 10.15am for people to pick up their pre-ordered shirts and last minute purchases.

Plenty of calendars still available.


Jim will be dressed as an Elf.

How will anybody know the difference?

LOL.

View user profile

5 Re: The Club Shop on Thu Dec 19 2013, 12:24

The wit is certainly abundant today YCYs.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum