Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

Stevenage Away.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151 Re: Stevenage Away. on Wed Dec 11 2013, 00:20

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rEFH8pDVQ5Q video produced by Stevenage. Shame they didnt get the full time antics on camera!

View user profile

152 Re: Stevenage Away. on Wed Dec 11 2013, 19:05

Aled wrote:Arlesey away? What happened there then. Wasn't that thug Brian 'on the pitch' Handy again was it?!

Me, on the pitch! Perish the thought, Pitch invaders should be hung, drawn & quartered, anyway I couldn't get my leg over the fencing these days.

View user profile

153 Re: Stevenage Away. on Wed Dec 11 2013, 19:58

Getting your leg over eh Brian, and this, a family forum lol

View user profile

154 Re: Stevenage Away. on Wed Dec 11 2013, 20:31

Aled wrote:Getting your leg over eh Brian, and this, a family forum lol


My dad always told me never to trust a man with a beard.

View user profile

155 Re: Stevenage Away. on Wed Dec 11 2013, 20:36

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Aled wrote:Getting your leg over eh Brian, and this, a family forum lol


My dad always told me never to trust a man with a beard.


Santa not visiting you this year then.

View user profile

156 Re: Stevenage Away. on Wed Dec 11 2013, 20:54

He won't be visiting me either, lumps of coal for sarcastic legends such as us two eh DA!

View user profile

157 Re: Stevenage Away. on Wed Dec 11 2013, 23:06

Brian Handy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Aled wrote:Getting your leg over eh Brian, and this, a family forum lol


My dad always told me never to trust a man with a beard.


Santa not visiting you this year then.


No bloke with a beard is emptying his sack in my house Brian!

View user profile

158 Re: Stevenage Away. on Thu Dec 12 2013, 12:50

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Brian Handy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Aled wrote:Getting your leg over eh Brian, and this, a family forum lol


My dad always told me never to trust a man with a beard.


Santa not visiting you this year then.


No bloke with a beard is emptying his sack in my house Brian!

I heard Nathan has been round already!

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

160 Re: Stevenage Away. on Thu Dec 12 2013, 18:24

Graham Westley, the man that just keeps giving.

On TalkSport tonight....

@talkSPORTDrive: Graham Westley suggested that a penalty shoot out should be considered to replace the draw in Prem & Football League.

 Laughing 

View user profile

161 Re: Stevenage Away. on Thu Dec 12 2013, 18:47

brockmoor wrote:Graham Westley, the man that just keeps giving.

On TalkSport tonight....

@talkSPORTDrive: Graham Westley suggested that a penalty shoot out should be considered to replace the draw in Prem & Football League.

 Laughing 

I think it's a good idea.

One point for the draw and a further point for a shoot out win.

Three points still for an outright win in 90 mins.

Better still,do as they used to do in Speedway and give an extra point for the aggregate score of the home and away matches added together.

If you lose 2-0 away then don't take your foot off the bass at 1-0 or 2-0 up in the reverse match,keep on pressing for more goals.

Westley is after all, a footballing genius.

View user profile

162 Re: Stevenage Away. on Thu Dec 12 2013, 19:19

Jack

avatar
Admin
Surprised he's not campaigning for it to be implemented in Conference tbh.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

163 Re: Stevenage Away. on Fri Dec 13 2013, 22:58

Guest


Guest
Brian Handy wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Aled wrote:Getting your leg over eh Brian, and this, a family forum lol


My dad always told me never to trust a man with a beard.


Santa not visiting you this year then.

I asked Santa to come to the last home game before Christmas, but he told me that he couldn't come because there was a "Clause" in his contract  Laughing

164 Re: Stevenage Away. on Sat Jan 04 2014, 23:20

brockmoor wrote:
borofox wrote:Well that just further proves my point, that you are indeed an inbred douche bag. Our "stars" are on a low wage for the league they are in actually, because we don't think we are bigger than what we are. Which is what you seem to think your pub team is.
And as for the Travelling group we take, since it will be a proper team and our allocation is 1,500, then that is what we will take.
Hope you enjoyed your cup final yesterday.
take care.
brockmoor wrote:Sour grapes! Oh my lord are you for real. I cant tell you how proud I am of my team. We had your lot of overpaid 'stars' sweating in the first half, likewise the fans.

As for your last name, how am I supposed to know what it is? Im not Paul McKenna! Funnily enough my surname is not Brockmoor! I gather your first name must be 'Boro'!

Anyway do you think you will break the 250 mark for travelling away fans to Doncaster? I would suggest it will be a struggle for your sound 'professional football league set up'!
Our 'Pub' team kept your lot to 0-0 for nearly 45mins, that says it all. My 'Pub' team play football unlike your lot who prefer to stare in to the stars for 90 minutes.

One final question.
Will you yourself be travelling as you mentioned that you were a part time fan and didnt come to our place.
And finallly what drugs are you on? 1400 to Doncaster you reckon is that a misprint, did you mean to type 140! Laughing

324 away fans at Doncaster today I see! Laughing 

View user profile

165 Re: Stevenage Away. on Sat Jan 04 2014, 23:22

Jack

avatar
Admin
Tinpot as it gets.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

166 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:20

Congratulations to Stevenage for their win.

Everton at home in the next round!

View user profile

167 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 15:29

Jack

avatar
Admin
Congratulations? Nah.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

168 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 16:14

Jack wrote:Congratulations? Nah.

Agreed…….i hope Everton embarrass them.

View user profile

169 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 17:15

It was always gunna be stour boy or TRM to congratulate them!!!!!!

View user profile

170 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 17:40

Tricky Tree wrote:It was always gunna be stour boy or TRM to congratulate them!!!!!!

LOL… :-))

View user profile

171 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 18:22

I've got nothing against Stevenage... other than wanting them to get thrashed every game and go down. It's no more than they, and Westley especially, deserve.

Just wanted to clear that up.

View user profile

172 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 20:53

No harm in being magnanimous in defeat, chaps...

View user profile

173 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 21:04

stour_boy wrote:No harm in being magnanimous in defeat, chaps...

You weren't being magnanimous in defeat....defeat was a month a go.
You were congratulating them on their victory and wishing them well against Everton.

View user profile

174 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 21:39

Tricky Tree wrote:
stour_boy wrote:No harm in being magnanimous in defeat, chaps...

You weren't being magnanimous in defeat....defeat was a month a go.
You were congratulating them on their victory and wishing them well against Everton.


Just how brown is Pinocchio's nose eh Tricky :-)

View user profile

175 Re: Stevenage Away. on Mon Jan 06 2014, 21:46

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
stour_boy wrote:No harm in being magnanimous in defeat, chaps...

You weren't being magnanimous in defeat....defeat was a month a go.
You were congratulating them on their victory and wishing them well against Everton.


Just how brown is Pinocchio's nose eh Tricky :-)

Too flaming brown.....
All this being magnanimous in defeat is beyond me...I want to win at everything and hate losing.....especially to a bunch of tw**s.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum