The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ticket Details for Stevenage

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 10:17

FA Cup with Budweiser 2nd Round - Stevenage v Stourbridge
Saturday 7th December 2013, 3.00pm kick off

The club can confirm that we have been issued with our entire allocation of tickets for the above game. As we anticipate a following in excess of 500, the local police have advised Stevenage FC that we must sell tickets prior to match day.

Tickets will be on sale to Season Ticket Holders and Members at the football club on the following days:
Thursday 21st November 2013 - 7.30pm until 10.00pm
Sunday 24th November 2013 – 10.00am until 1.00pm
Monday 25th November 2013 – 7.30pm until 10.00pm

The match ticket prices have been set by Stevenage FC and will be as follows.
£20.00 for Adults
£17.00 for Concessions
£10.00 for Under 21s
£5.00 for Under 16s

Adult Season Ticket Holders will be allocated three tickets per person
Flexi Season Tickets Holders will be allocated two tickets per person
Members will be allocated one ticket per person

Flexi Season Tickets and Memberships can also be purchased from the club at the same time as shown above.

Coach Travel Arrangements
We will be operating official club coaches at a cost of £10.00 per person
The coaches will be depart from Old Wharf Road at 10.30am on the day of the game.
Coach tickets can be purchased at the same times as above and coach numbers will be allocated when purchasing tickets.

Any remaining match tickets available will be put on general sale from 9.00am Wednesday 27th November 2013, the tickets will be available to purchase on a cash only basis, you will also be able to book your coach tickets at the same time from

The Milk Bar
26 Lower High Street
Stourbridge
West Midlands
DY8 1TA

We would like to thank all our supporters for their continued support and look forward once again to what we are sure we will be another momentous and memorable occasion for The Glassboys.

View user profile

2 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 10:18

Sorry, meant to say, nicked from the clubs facebook page.

Incidentally, any kind season ticket holder who would like to get me a ticket would be very gratefully received. It would save me the hassle of trying to get to Stourbridge in the middle of the working week.

Last edited by Aled on Tue Nov 19 2013, 10:30; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 10:24

Jack

Admin
Surprised there isn't anything about Workington or Biggles.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

4 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 10:31

Jack wrote:Surprised there isn't anything about Workington or Biggles.
By entire allocation Jack i'm assuming that means 1400 tickets. Pretty sure evryone who wants a ticket will get one.

View user profile

5 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 10:34

Jack

Admin
Oh I know that. I'm just suprised that there isn't a stage from Season ticket to General Sale. I thought they'd stagger it more.

6 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 10:38

I guess it's to cut down on people's time mate, dunno.

View user profile

7 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 11:13

Aled wrote:
By entire allocation Jack i'm assuming that means 1400 tickets. Pretty sure evryone who wants a ticket will get one.
1,392 to be precise.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

8 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 14:24

UlsterJim wrote:
Aled wrote:
1,392 to be precise.
Aled's point is bang on. We won't come close to selling 1,392 tickets, and even if we do I doubt Stevenage will sell out their areas of the ground at £20 to watch us - so they would probably have the option of opening up other parts to give us more seats.

The fact is the match doesn't NEED to be pre-ticketed at all - but for reasons outside of Stourbridge FC's control it will be. That's fine, I have no problem with it and I'm sure it will help with the pre-planning (such as is needed) from Stevenage's point of view. But it isn't necessary from a DEMAND point of view.

There isn't really any serious need to give season ticket holders, etc priority at all but from a PR point of view it makes perfect sense for the Club to do it that way. In fact, I don't see why every ST holder (full or flexi) and Member can't have three each. Although since everybody will get a ticket anyway that's academic. I'm willing to bet a decent sum that we'll have piles of them to spare.

View user profile

9 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 14:34

Also, £10 on the coach seems quite reasonable to me. Suggests that the club have pegged that to compensate for admission prices that are higher than we would have wanted. I might be wrong about that, though.

View user profile

10 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 14:55

At £30 for ticket and travel,my kids and their mates are having second thoughts,will be very interesting how many we take,gonna start the prediction 700 max,any offers?

View user profile

11 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 15:06

Jack

Admin
I think the precises are pretty reasonable, and what was expected really. Coupled in with the coach prices it isn't really THAT much, for the occasion it is.

12 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 15:09

Prices are reasonable but some people eg my kids and their mates will think we can spend £30 on something else.

View user profile

13 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 15:57

I think the regulars - and by that i mean the normal home crowd, not the away following, will think its worth the money but maybe not newcomers. It is a lot for a family especially in December but if you want to do something then you have to pay for it and I think the club has more than paid its part by offering the coach at such good valule.

View user profile

14 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 16:05

Jack wrote:I think the precises are pretty reasonable, and what was expected really. Coupled in with the coach prices it isn't really THAT much, for the occasion it is.

Tut,tut….another spelling error young man :-)

Cut out the errors,you're making King Eddies look terrible :-)

View user profile

15 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 16:30

Jack

Admin
Typing under the table is hard DA. Wink

16 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 16:53

Jack wrote:Typing under the table is hard DA. Wink
You're doing what under the table Nory?

View user profile

17 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 17:34

Tricky Tree wrote:
Playing "hunt the sausage"…….okay.maybe "chipolata"……. :-)

View user profile

18 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 18:00

Jack wrote:I think the precises are pretty reasonable, and what was expected really. Coupled in with the coach prices it isn't really THAT much, for the occasion it is.
When you consider the fact that the total cost (coach & entry) of watching Stour at Workington, who are a Northern Premier team was £32.  Then I do no think that £30 to watch Stour at Stevenage, who are a 1st division team is unreasonable at all.

Yes some supporters that don't usually travel away or have a big family might think it is steep, but then again it is a one off occasion that doesn't happen every season.  Plus if we managed to win then got drawn away to a Premier League team in the 3rd round, would they still be thinking it's too expensive.

19 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 18:06

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
Playing "hunt the sausage"…….okay.maybe "chipolata"…….  :-)
If he's having trouble under the table, then he obviously needs to practice his wrist action Wink

20 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 18:14

Jack

Admin
I think Smiler makes an excellent point about about relative costs in comparison with Worky. It is excellent value all things considered. £30 to get to a game 2 and half hours away in the FA Cup against a League 1 side is very good value nowadays. Quite frankly the people that deserve to be there, will be there and anyone who thinks that they could spend the money on something 'else' won't be missed.

21 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 18:33

Jack wrote:I think Smiler makes an excellent point about about relative costs in comparison with Worky. It is excellent value all things considered. £30 to get to a game 2 and half hours away in the FA Cup against a League 1 side is very good value nowadays. Quite frankly the people that deserve to be there, will be there and anyone who thinks that they could spend the money on something 'else' won't be missed.
Hmmmmm a little bit too black and white Nory...would you say that myself and Harry "deserve" to be there as we stood in the pouring rain at Workington?
Unless a lift comes good then I won't be able to afford to go.Neutral 

View user profile

22 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Tue Nov 19 2013, 18:39

Jack

Admin
Yeah, I knew my point would be picked up on. Perhaps I didn't word it properly. I appreciate that some loyal fans won't/can't be there. What I meant was more that by in large people that are genuinely bothered will be there. Price or not. However, the people that can be swayed by the price aren't going to be that missed IMO.

23 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Sat Nov 23 2013, 18:47

£20 is fine by me plus travel. Not like we get this kind of event every year (although recent years have been kind!).

View user profile

24 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Sun Nov 24 2013, 15:55

I see these are numbered seat tickets. Hope they don't expect us to stick to the specific seats - I could be sat next to some right riffraff!

View user profile

25 Re: Ticket Details for Stevenage on Sun Nov 24 2013, 15:59

barnstoneworth wrote:I see these are numbered seat tickets. Hope they don't expect us to stick to the specific seats - I could be sat next to some right riffraff!
T...T...TCP....T...T...TCP.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum