Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

** North Ferriby Coach Travel is Free**

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ** North Ferriby Coach Travel is Free** on Sun Nov 17 2013, 19:53

As a gesture of thanks and appreciation to our away travellers the coach on Tuesday night is free.

If you wish to book a seat please text me or call (not during office hours) on 07966 568767.

First come first served.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com
Superb gesture. We'll done to the Club for this. Hope we can fill it, even at such short notice.

View user profile
3pm is too early for me - I did try begging to Gordon on Sat but to no avail! Crying or Very sad 
( I do really understand the need for the early departure!)

I am still working on the begigng to change the Biggleswade from 4 to 4.15 - surely 15 minutes would not make much difference! Laughing Razz 

View user profile
Too early for me as we'll. I'm working until 5. Will be a mad dash by car and trusting to luck with delays!

View user profile
Jane.N wrote:3pm is too early for me - I did try begging to Gordon on Sat but to no avail! Crying or Very sad 
( I do really understand the need for the early departure!)

I am still working on the begigng to change the Biggleswade from 4 to 4.15 - surely 15 minutes would not make much difference! Laughing Razz 
I'm sure at least one of the players will be 15 minutes late Wink 

View user profile
TRM wrote:Superb gesture. We'll done to the Club for this. Hope we can fill it, even at such short notice.
Im sure we can fill 10 spaces!

View user profile
TRM wrote:Too early for me as we'll. I'm working until 5. Will be a mad dash by car and trusting to luck with delays!
Sheesh, that's going to be tight, especially with the 50mph restrictions on the you-know-what between junctions 8 & 5.

View user profile
Dave the Glassboy wrote:
TRM wrote:Too early for me as we'll. I'm working until 5. Will be a mad dash by car and trusting to luck with delays!
Sheesh, that's going to be tight, especially with the 50mph restrictions on the you-know-what between junctions 8 & 5.
I have "options", such as an appointment the right side of Brum perhaps. Toying with going A38 up to the M1 but that means messing with Derby. To be honest, if I get there for 8 I'll consider it a good run.

Mind you, the car's in the shop tomorrow and Tuesday and I don't know what time I'll get it back, so that might throw a spanner in the works...

View user profile

TRM wrote:Mind you, the car's in the shop tomorrow and Tuesday and I don't know what time I'll get it back, so that might throw a spanner in the works...
If they do throw a spanner in the works, it could take even longer to get it back depending on the damage they cause Wink 

10 Re: ** North Ferriby Coach Travel is Free** on Mon Nov 18 2013, 16:43

Been told I should have it back by lunchtime tomorrow! bounce bounce cheers 

View user profile

11 Re: ** North Ferriby Coach Travel is Free** on Mon Nov 18 2013, 18:11

TRM wrote:Been told I should have it back by lunchtime tomorrow! bounce bounce cheers 
Just in time for the oncoming snow that's forecast for tomorrow night

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum