The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stevenage again!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Stevenage again! on Sun Nov 17 2013, 20:03

Jack

Admin
I think I'm just the natural successor to Andy. Great minds think alike and all that. Wink Well done Stour.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

102 Re: Stevenage again! on Sun Nov 17 2013, 22:38

Evening gents,
Does anybody know of any pub coaches that may be running to Stevenage ?
Cheers

View user profile

103 Re: Stevenage again! on Sun Nov 17 2013, 22:43

Jack wrote:I think I'm just the natural successor to Andy. Great minds think alike and all that. ;)Well done Stour.

Add 30 years of work,experience of life and it's ups and downs and at least one wife and a couple of kids and the proven ability to run your own successful business………………….then you might just be the man Jack :-)

View user profile

104 Re: Stevenage again! on Sun Nov 17 2013, 23:53

Sorry Greet, dunno, The Mitre was running one but it's since been cancelled. Checking out the pubs Facebook pages is probably your best bet.

View user profile

105 Re: Stevenage again! on Sun Nov 17 2013, 23:58

Cheers Aled, appreciate your help

View user profile

106 Re: Stevenage again! on Mon Nov 18 2013, 14:09

I dont see how anyone is forced into paying the price. You either pay it or dont. I hadnt missed a clasico in 6 years, but as soon as the price went over €110 (£100) i havent seen one, and i wont pay over £100 (depending on the exchange rate). Its all down to personal choices. You either pay it or you dont.
Its the same with anything if demand if high the cost is high, if the demand drops then your more then likely to see the cost drop, its simple economics.
Good gesture charging only £10 on the coach, still undecided as to how i will get down there, contemplating driving to keep the costs down, as will more then likely have 4 of us in the car.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum