Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys


You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach travel to Chippenham and Mickleover

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Coach travel to Chippenham and Mickleover on Wed Oct 23 2013, 19:36

Details on the club website...

http://www.stourbridgefc.com/news/coach-travel-to-chippenham-m-1077357.html

The Chippenham game is obviously subject to us not drawing on Saturday.

View user profile
Mickleover good price all round. For me and Jack it would cost £24 for coach and entrance! Great value that. Smile Hopefully will be able to do that one!

View user profile
No boys that weekend Sad 
Coach it is....decent price aswell.

View user profile
Tricky Tree wrote:No boys that weekend Sad 
Coach it is....decent price aswell.
In the new Prospect coach too.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com
UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:No boys that weekend Sad 
Coach it is....decent price aswell.
In the new Prospect coach too.

Let's hope Prospect are no longer 'suspect' as they have always been fondly known!

View user profile
Nathan Gulliver wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:No boys that weekend Sad 
Coach it is....decent price aswell.
In the new Prospect coach too.
Let's hope Prospect are no longer 'suspect' as they have always been fondly known!
I was on one of their famous "rust buckets" in 1978 on the way to Highbury to see Albion in an FA Cup semi final v Ipswich.

We broke down and had to climb on another coach of their's,55 seated and 55 standing all the way back up the motorway,i might as well have walked!

View user profile

Jack

avatar
Admin
Prospect! Ahhh memories of going to the Crystal for swimming lessons with Primary School! Hopefully these coaches are nicer!

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum