Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

FA Trophy Draw

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 19:33

Got to be pleased with the draw. If we had to play away anywhere,surely you would want lower division and fairly local and that is exactly what we've got. On the down side, Sutton Coldfield have already shown the standard in Div One South of the Evo-Stik appears a higher one than Div One North.

Two new grounds for me on consecutive Saturdays too!

View user profile

27 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 19:37

Does your ex still live in Mickleover Stourboy? Maybe I could help smooth things over for you?!

View user profile

28 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 19:44

Nathan Gulliver wrote:Got to be pleased with the draw. If we had to play away anywhere,surely you would want lower division and fairly local and that is exactly what we've got. On the down side, Sutton Coldfield have already shown the standard in Div One South of the Evo-Stik appears a higher one than Div One North.  

Two new grounds for me on consecutive Saturdays too!

Two new grounds for me as well.

If I can get to Burnham, Biggleswade, Bideford, Histon and Poole as well that will get me to 199 altogether watching Stour. Pity I missed Evesham, Solihull and Dudley - need all those.

View user profile

29 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 20:04

You don't need the Great Northern, we sell 2 Real Ales every match, more often than not our own 'Sweet 16' (brewed by the Derby Brewing Co)

View user profile

30 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 20:12

Nathan Gulliver wrote:Does your ex still live in Mickleover Stourboy?  Maybe I could help smooth things over for you?!
More like "creaming over" rather than "smoothing".

Two new towns for you to impregnate Nathan.

Stourbridge on the road should possibly carry some sort of an advanced warning,like an impending Tsunami perhaps.

View user profile

31 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 20:32

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:Does your ex still live in Mickleover Stourboy?  Maybe I could help smooth things over for you?!
More like "creaming over" rather than "smoothing".

Two new towns for you to impregnate Nathan.

Stourbridge on the road should possibly carry some sort of an advanced warning,like an impending Tsunami perhaps.
Does anything much happen in Mickleover? I can imagine it being on a par with Shap in terms of entertainment and nightlife! Maybe the banks stop open a bit longer?!

View user profile

32 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 20:35

It's a dump....like the whole of Direbyshire!!!

View user profile

33 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 20:47

Tricky Tree wrote:It's a dump....like the whole of Direbyshire!!!
It's one place that this "Mick'll not be over" to as Albion are at home that day so heres hoping for a replay.

View user profile

34 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 20:48

Mainly for Nathan's benefit...

I was having a look at the Kempster forum to see what people have said about their visits to Mickleover. Sussexhopper's thoughts caught my attention...

"Barmaid 8/10 a 9 would of been awarded if she hasn't gone OTT on fake tan."

Sounds promising!

View user profile

35 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 21:14

TRM wrote:Mainly for Nathan's benefit...

I was having a look at the Kempster forum to see what people have said about their visits to Mickleover. Sussexhopper's thoughts caught my attention...

Sounds promising!
What with the real ales and a 'fit' barmaid, it sounds like everyone will be happy! Certainy Alan Oakley and his posse will have no need to complain about the club not having any 'proper' beer.

I'm a bit of a sucker for the fake tan look,especially if accompanied by the peroxide blonde hair. A 9/10 could be on the cards!

View user profile

36 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 21:17

Nathan Gulliver wrote:

Sounds promising!
What with the real ales and a 'fit' barmaid, it sounds like everyone will be happy! Certainy Alan Oakley and his posse will have no need to complain about the club not having any 'proper' beer.

I'm a bit of a sucker for the fake tan look,especially if accompanied  by the peroxide blonde hair. A 9/10 could be on the cards!

I'm definitely locking up daughter number two following the above information!

View user profile

37 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 21:38

I have no idea, we don't speak any more! So feel free, I moved on a long time ago :p

View user profile

38 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 21:39

Sounds promising!
Yup, that's my ex......

Very Happy 

View user profile

39 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 21:45

You tease DA! I'm trying so hard not to get a picture of your daughter in my head right now!

On the subject of barmaids at away grounds we've visited over the years,there are 5 that have remained in my memory bank. In no particular order:

Bedworth: Back in SL Midland 06/07 season. Petite girl,mid 30's,long jet black hair,tiny figure hugging short black dress,high and I mean HIGH black high heels! Bernard stayed in the bar the entire second half and who could blame him!

Woodford Utd: 07/08 season,Tuesday night. Grim place,basic ground (think stourport), imagine my delight when entering their club there just happed to be a sterotypical 'milf' behind the bar. Mid 40's,blonde,low cut top and short skirt. Made up for crap match. Lost 1-0.

Bedford Town: Last 3 seasons, very bubbly,attractive,late 40's,brunette. First season working there she was in short skirt,high heels and those fake suspender looking tights. Shame she was a brummie.

Arlesey: The only decent thing about the hellhole of a place are the twins behind the bar. Very attractive,early 20's,student type. Ample chests proudly displayed,very flirty. Only one working last season. Gutted.

View user profile

40 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 21:53

stour_boy wrote:

Sounds promising!
Yup, that's my ex......

Very Happy 
Well,well,well Stourboy! We could have a potential spy in the camp there then. You should attempt to make contact and get her 'onside'!
We could get her to take their star player out on the night before the match in a 'honey trap' style sting. Yes,yes,I can see this working!

View user profile

41 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:21

Nathan Gulliver wrote:

Arlesey: The only decent thing about the hellhole of a place are the twins behind the bar. Very attractive,early 20's,student type. Ample chests proudly displayed,very flirty. Only one working last season. Gutted.
Ah yes Arlesey away two seasons ago. I remember you banging your pint down on the bar (after getting wrongly blamed for the random gin drinking Moorings glass collector invading the pitch) and beer going all over one of the said barmaids ample breasts.

View user profile http://www.nibadges.com

42 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:24

UlsterJim wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:

Ah yes Arlesey away two seasons ago.  I remember you banging your pint down on the bar (after getting wrongly blamed for the random gin drinking Moorings glass collector invading the pitch) and beer going all over one of the said barmaids ample breasts.
No doubt you offered to lick it off Jim!?

View user profile

43 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:28

UlsterJim wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:

Ah yes Arlesey away two seasons ago. I remember you banging your pint down on the bar (after getting wrongly blamed for the random gin drinking Moorings glass collector invading the pitch) and beer going all over one of the said barmaids ample breasts.
That could quite possibly explain why they only had one of the twins working last season! The one who I splashed probably made her excuses when she realised Stourbridge were back in town again!

View user profile

44 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:31

Nathan Gulliver wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:

Ah yes Arlesey away two seasons ago.  I remember you banging your pint down on the bar (after getting wrongly blamed for the random gin drinking Moorings glass collector invading the pitch) and beer going all over one of the said barmaids ample breasts.
That could quite possibly explain why they only had one of the twins working last season! The one who I splashed probably made her excuses when she realised Stourbridge were back in town again!
Did you "splash" anything else on her breast's Nath?

View user profile

45 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:31

Devil's Advocate wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:

No doubt you offered to lick it off Jim!?
There was a large queue.

46 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:33

This forum is funnier than half the comedies currently on the TV at the moment. Long may it continue.

47 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:39

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:
Nathan Gulliver wrote:

Did you "splash" anything else on her breast's Nath?

I think my chance went begging when I soaked her with lager. I admit to many thoughts later that evening aboutv'splashing' her in a rather more romantic way!

View user profile

48 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:46

Not much in the way of barmaids in Workington according to google!
Except.... http://www.flickr.com/people/nic2204/

View user profile

49 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Mon Oct 21 2013, 22:58

brockmoor wrote:Not much in the way of barmaids in Workington according to google!
Fat with tattoos!

Nathan.............you're on a winner this weekend son!!

View user profile

50 Re: FA Trophy Draw on Tue Oct 22 2013, 10:04

Devil's Advocate wrote:
brockmoor wrote:Not much in the way of barmaids in Workington according to google!
Fat with tattoos!

Nathan.............you're on a winner this weekend son!!

The horse looks pretty.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum