Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Macca signs for Leamington

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Macca signs for Leamington on Fri Jun 07 2013, 11:53

AmblecoteArnie wrote:As for Jamie Hood, great central defender but I heard he had been released as he often missed training, liked a beer and had a poor disciplinary record. would he be the right player to come in? Not sure.

Don't know about the training/beer stuff but on the pitch he's a player who has always impressed me when his team is doing well.

However, when things are going against him he strikes me as a bit of a liability. When we beat Leamington 5-1 he was at fault for our second goal - the header back to the keeper that Ben pounced on - and was very ropey after that. He's also got a temperament problem and was a red card waiting to happen by the end of that game - one very bad foul on Ben in front of the chicken run and then mouthing off at the linesman afterwards.

View user profile

27 Re: Macca signs for Leamington on Fri Jun 07 2013, 12:00

Sounds like he will fit in fine with Clifton!

Looking forward to the announcement regarding the signing of a striker. Just hope no one has passed on Bob Taylor's number to GH, afterall his experienced and lives local Smile

View user profile

28 Re: Macca signs for Leamington on Sat Jun 08 2013, 14:38

Broken the news to my boys.....Arch looked horrified.....
Out the blue several hours later he randomly said "I want Macca to stay at Stourbridge"

Don't we all.

View user profile

29 Re: Macca signs for Leamington on Tue Jun 11 2013, 09:18

All the best to Macca at Leamington. And although we all wished he'd gone to another club, at least we won't have to watch him playing for them next season Wink

Unless we get them in one of the cups again Rolling Eyes

30 Re: Macca signs for Leamington on Mon Jun 17 2013, 11:09

Jamie Hood has signed for Barwell.

I'd say that's a good fit!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum