Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luis Suarez

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Luis Suarez on Sun Apr 21 2013, 18:32

Is there anyone more detestable than Suarez????

View user profile

2 Re: Luis Suarez on Sun Apr 21 2013, 21:09

Sergio Ramos and Pepe. Can't stand either of them

View user profile

3 Re: Luis Suarez on Sun Apr 21 2013, 21:13

Jack

Admin
Ramos is a good shout! Busquets too.

View user profile http://glassboys.the-talk.net

4 Re: Luis Suarez on Sun Apr 21 2013, 21:42

yeah but not worse than Suarez!!

View user profile

5 Re: Luis Suarez on Sun Apr 21 2013, 22:23

I absolutely hate Ronaldo 100%, he is the most overrated person to ever set foot on a football field afro

6 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 00:45

Agree with all of the above; could not believe the video footage of it.

What a terrible terrible role model. I hate Liverpool as a club and I'm growing to dislike their players too.

The FA should throw the book at him on this one (given his previous too).

View user profile

7 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 13:02

Agree with phil, Pepe is far worse then suarez. At least Suarez is an exceptionally talented footballer. Pepe is just an oaf who cant play football and is a thug at the highest level. Suarez and Reial Mandril would be a match made in heaven, a cretin at a vile club.
These things are what will stop Suarez from becoming a top player. Other then Messi/CR7 i dont think there is a footballer who is as good as Suarez at this moment in time.
The diving/ Handball for Uraguay in the World Cup doesnt bother me in the slightest, but to bite some1 is low.
I do however find it quite ironic though that the media coverage of Suarez's bite has gone into overdrive, yet when Defoe bit Masch in 2006/07? People werent calling for Defoe to be banned for 15+ games.

View user profile

8 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 13:25

The thing that amazes me is not that he bit him, but what part of him thought he could do it and get away with it? Like he thought "I'll just give him a nip here and no-one will notice". I don't buy the "caught up in the moment" excuse - I think he's just a bit mental. Whereas others like Pepe and Ramos arn't mental, they're just cheats. Well, actually all footballers are cheats - they're just sneekier with it than most.

View user profile

9 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 13:30

Search pepe vs Getafe. That constitutes vile! In fact that's worse then suarez's bite.
Have to agree, there can't be any logic in biting a player, even that can't be put down to the heat of the moment. A late tackle can but a bite.

View user profile

10 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 18:15

Jane.N wrote:Is there anyone more detestable than Suarez????

Joey Barton.

A thug of the highest order.

View user profile

11 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 18:48

Commendable arguments ( most of them!) but no-one has changed my view.

We all hate certain players - mainly cos they play for our rivals or through consistent bad publicity but i only have to look at Suarez and it makes me want to vomit - infact I have trouble even typing his name. if it wasnt for it being a 'family friendly' forum I would be using other language to describe him! No

View user profile

12 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:04

Danny Baker once said that the problem with Ashley Cole is that he has a snidey face.

In the same way, Luis Suarez has a very slappable face.

View user profile

13 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:11

He is therefore the Ant and Dec of Premier League football!

View user profile

14 Re: Luis Suarez on Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:52

Admit it Dave - you love "Let's get ready to rumble"

View user profile

15 Re: Luis Suarez on Tue Apr 23 2013, 16:23

PhilC wrote:Admit it Dave - you love "Let's get ready to rumble"

He was probably a secret fan of "Biker Grove" as well Wink

16 Re: Luis Suarez on Wed Apr 24 2013, 17:06

10 game ban for Suarez.

View user profile

17 Re: Luis Suarez on Wed Apr 24 2013, 17:13

NickSFCB wrote:10 game ban for Suarez.

Not enough is it.

Hopefully Albion get Liverpool first up again next season.

View user profile

18 Re: Luis Suarez on Wed Apr 24 2013, 18:01

Well I'm not sure.
Mcmanams tackle for Wigan vs Toon was far worse (that was career threatening), terry gets a 4 game ban for racially abusing a fellow professional (again worse IMO) and Jermaine Defoe got a yellow for biting Javier Mascherano. All a matter of opinion, but I feel the 2 others are worse then a bite. Suarez was as stupid, just feel he's past as resulted in such a lengthy ban.

View user profile

19 Re: Luis Suarez on Wed Apr 24 2013, 18:04

Some things are sub-human.

To consciously reach for someone and bite them is abhorrent in my view as is spitting in the face etc.

Some tackles are shocking but somehow part of the game at times,to bite someone is just depraved in my view.

View user profile

20 Re: Luis Suarez on Wed Apr 24 2013, 18:08

Yer I agree, having done some research vieira when spitting at Ruddock got a 6 game ban from the FA.

View user profile

21 Re: Luis Suarez on Wed Apr 24 2013, 20:05

Think it may be a case of 'you did it once, got banned and it didnt teach you' so needs a longer punishment this time.

View user profile

22 Re: Luis Suarez on Thu Apr 25 2013, 19:23

Fully deserved in my opinion; he has previous for this and coupled with his previous 'scandals' it was about time the FA threw the book at him.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum